Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 229,136 Dinar (₨13,139) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)