Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.644 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (86₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)