Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 198,386 Dinar (₨11,463) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)