Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.480 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 692,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,895 Dinar (₨18,826) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)