Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 677.167 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,127,384 Dinar (1,665KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)