Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 703.940 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 616,520 Dinar (876KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (41 minutes ago)