Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 735.221 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 743,187 Dinar (1,011KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)