Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.616 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,193,228 Dinar (4,163 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (23 minutes ago)