Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.617 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,161,815 Dinar (4,215 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)