Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.297 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,233,663 Dinar (3,542 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)