Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.611 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,007,176 Dinar (₨57,190) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)