Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.404 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 891,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 507,506 Dinar (₨29,160) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)