Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.376 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (₨204) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)