Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.771 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,970,469 Dinar (R 22,197) in Bhisho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)