Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 86.335 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,678,755 Dinar (R 31,027) in Bhisho.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)