Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.149 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,953 Dinar (₨26,887) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 442,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)