Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.041 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,993 Dinar (₨176) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)