Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 556,000 Dinar (₨31,205) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (40 minutes ago)