Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.401 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 369,762 Dinar (₨ 32,432) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)