Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.875 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 189,912 Dinar (₨ 17,464) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)