Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.270 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 404,485 Dinar (₨ 35,891) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)