Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,525,467 Dinar (€1,217) in Besançon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)