Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1189.026 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,789,910 Dinar (CHF 7,393) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)