Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1323.466 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,789,628 Dinar (€5,130) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Algiers costs 42 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)