Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,712 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.728 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,087,437 Dinar (€2,338) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)