Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1339.364 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,182,760 Dinar (€4,616) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)