Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.314 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,682,409 Dinar (kr 69,677) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (29 minutes ago)