Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1486.328 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,448,822 Dinar (€2,320) in Bergamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)