Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.344 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,632,507 Dinar (R 41,118) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)