Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.430 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,599,545 Dinar (R 39,369) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)