Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.483 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,673,318 Dinar (R 30,558) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (17 minutes ago)