Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,771,643 Dinar (535,683 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)