Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,745,885 Dinar (527,893 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)