Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.298 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 676,304 Dinar (5,271 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (34 minutes ago)