Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.831 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 591,341 Dinar (4,894 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)