Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.018 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 590,046 Dinar (4,758 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)