Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08615 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 642,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 346,550 Dinar (Rp 4,022,499) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)