Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08641 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 606,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 322,157 Dinar (Rp 3,728,133) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (23 minutes ago)