Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08734 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 318,328 Dinar (Rp 3,644,542) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)