Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08367 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 609,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 319,424 Dinar (Rp 3,817,438) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)