Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 854.444 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,786,042 Dinar (2,090 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)