Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.141 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,708,274 Dinar (2,021 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)