Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.288 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,888,916 Dinar (2,219 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)