Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 873.221 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,781,531 Dinar (2,040 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)