Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,158,398 Dinar (R$ 5,656) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)