Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.293 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,803,967 Dinar (R$ 7,826) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)