Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1352.085 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,217,312 Dinar (€3,119) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)