Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,193,380 Dinar (€2,193) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)