Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,879,588 Dinar (€1,958) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)