Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1364.102 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,068,552 Dinar (€2,983) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)