Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1366.962 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,059,347 Dinar (€2,970) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)