Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,052,552 Dinar (€2,223) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (39 minutes ago)