Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.827 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,070,234 Dinar (€2,952) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)