Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (₨216) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)