Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.143 IQD / BZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,672,420 Dinar (BZ$2,863) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (42 minutes ago)