Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 596.525 IQD / BZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,997,895 Dinar (BZ$3,349) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)