Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.652 IQD / BZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,008,087 Dinar (BZ$3,388) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)