Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.652 IQD / BZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,766,126 Dinar (BZ$2,980) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)