Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.864 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,338,219 Dinar (112,801 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)