Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.222 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 856,383 Dinar (83,780 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)