Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 681,072 Dinar (руб 34,294) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)