Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 742,084 Dinar (₨42,880) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)