Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 366.679 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,753,840 Dinar (R$ 7,510) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (30 minutes ago)