Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 348.358 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,131,593 Dinar (R$ 6,119) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)