Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,033,883 Dinar (R$ 5,677) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)