Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.380 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,571,601 Dinar (R$ 4,255) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (44 minutes ago)