Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.190 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,403,453 Dinar (R$ 6,563) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)