Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.277 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 646,530 Dinar (151,176 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)