Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.110 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,247,358 Dinar (303,464 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)