Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08835 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 319,338 Dinar (Rp 3,614,655) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)