Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08367 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 794,355 Dinar (Rp 9,493,347) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)