Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 854,055 Dinar (Rp 9,629,756) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 836,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)