Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08614 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 806,354 Dinar (Rp 9,360,926) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)