Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.392 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (548 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)