Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.207 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (627 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)