Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 490.086 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 238,252 Dinar (486 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)