Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,499,341 Dinar (4,448,065 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)