Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.922 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,183,862 Dinar (元34,562) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)