Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.189 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,941,085 Dinar (元33,530) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)