Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.223 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,897,129 Dinar (元34,044) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)