Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.221 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,546,680 Dinar (元34,968) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)