Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.543 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,802,794 Dinar (10,974 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)