Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.421 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,735,444 Dinar (8,355 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)