Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.317 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,708,405 Dinar (11,159 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)