Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.755 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,342,461 Dinar (R$ 3,601) in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)