Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 483.423 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 707,215 Dinar (1,463 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)