Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 455.312 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 733,287 Dinar (1,611 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (36 minutes ago)