Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 492.486 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 613,741 Dinar (1,246 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)