Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,602,425 Dinar ($6,437) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)