Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,119,054 Dinar ($3,530) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)