Cost of living comparison between Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,518,134 Dinar ($6,442) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)