Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.124 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 380,025 Dinar (37,538 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)