Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.590 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 390,625 Dinar (36,887 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)