Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 428,025 Dinar (40,996 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)