Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,334,270 Dinar (2,058,888 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)