Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.946 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,099,437 Dinar (1,079,015 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)