Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.907 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,013,467 Dinar (1,055,715 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)