Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,837,554 Dinar in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)