Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 864,160 Dinar in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)