Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1187.320 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,492,323 Dinar (CHF 7,995) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)