Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1250.128 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,939,993 Dinar (CHF 8,751) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)