Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41439 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,829,477 Dinar (COL$4,414,911) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)