Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38643 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,196,807 Dinar (COL$5,684,912) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)