Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40459 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,120,363 Dinar (COL$2,769,129) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)