Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42917 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 925,841 Dinar (COL$2,157,271) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)